The 4th Australian Regional Development Conference is fast approaching and in 2017 will be held at Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort from 11-12 September.
The Australian Regional Development Conference focuses on issues surrounding the Economy, Planning, Environment and Community Development while considering the “State of the Regions Report” which called for support of regional economic development through diverse infrastructure investments determined by regional priorities in partnership with Local Government.
A vast range of Partnership Opportunities to enhance exposure of your business are now available!
- Maintain a high profile during and following the event.
- Demonstrate your organisations commitment to the Sector.
- Consolidate relationships and expose your staff to your key decision makers and thought leaders.
- Enable you organisation to benefit significantly from constant exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in a relaxed environment, away from the competition of everyday distractions.
- As an added benefit daily catering will be served in the exhibition area, thus maximising exhibitor exposure to delegates.
- All Sponsors and Exhibitors are acknowledged and linked from the conference website for one year.
- Gold or Silver Major Sponsor
- Welcome Reception
- Keynote Speaker
- Conference Handbook
- Conference Satchel
- Name Badges
- Concurrent Session
- Handbook Advertisements
- Satchel Inserts
For more information on the 2017 Australian Regional Development Conference and the various partnership opportunities available please visit www.regionaldevelopment.org.au